Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I know it's technically 2012, but I got the new lego catalog today. Great looking star wars sets..... but PRICY!

55 dollars for the new TIE Fighter. It looks great, but that's too much. Too expensive to buy multiple sets.

Y-Wing looks great and reasonable at $50, as does the new X-Wing, however the 60 dollar price tag is too high.

The last new set is Anakins Clone war jedi fighter. It's just okay.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    What are the odds that we'll be able to find an advent SW set after Christmas, anyway? That doesn't have a completely destroyed/opened box, that is. :3720to1:
    Finally got one this weekend for 19.90 at a wm. They had a ton left. Saving this one for next year (until the kids are old enough to read they won't know the difference.)

I haven't opened mine yet, to see if Target drops its price from when I bought it (as longs as it's over $8 difference).
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jo$ View Post
    I haven't opened mine yet, to see if Target drops its price from when I bought it (as longs as it's over $8 difference).
    I saved $15+ on it today. Dropped to 50% off its original price. Now I can open it up... with confidence!
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

The WM near me now has them "marked down" to $38.86. A bunch of other things in their clearance section have prices at or near what they were originally all of a sudden as well. I'm guessing someone doesn't know how to read a spreadsheet when inputing new prices into the computer. (Or they really think people will suddenly buy things at the old price just because it has a red sticker on it.)

Also, I saw the new X-wing at TRU yesterday. Very nice, but there's no way I'm paying $60 for it. I think the toy industry is in for a rude awakening as far as demand goes this year because of all the big price hikes.