Article: Anakin Faces the Ultimate Choice in the Final Chapter of a 3-Part Clone Wars

Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hate to even respond to something about this show, having finally given up on it entirely, but it's pretty pompous to state: "The Mortis trilogy is utterly central to the maelstrom of what’s yet to come, bringing Anakin’s terrible destiny to the fore. In “Ghosts of Mortis,” we see his inevitable seduction to the dark side."

Uh, yeah, I saw that in early 2005 in the Tartakovsky series. And, for that matter, I saw strong foreshadowing of it in two previous live-action movies and countless comic books and novels.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

This arc is supposed to be putting a pin in the ideas, although I think it's gotten a tad too literal with its ideas to carry through to Eps 3-6.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    ... but it's pretty pompous to state: "The Mortis trilogy is utterly central to the maelstrom of what’s yet to come, bringing Anakin’s terrible destiny to the fore. In “Ghosts of Mortis,” we see his inevitable seduction to the dark side."
    And lets not forget this little nugget said in the same release...
    Quote Originally Posted by Clone Wars release View Post
    firmly establishing the series as essential viewing for a full understanding of the still-unfolding Star Wars canon
    Essential!?!?! Really?!?!?! Lets take it down a few notches there people, I "got it" by watching the 6 movies. I look at this stuff as a bonus of new stuff, a way SW can continue to put out new material, but certainly now "ESSENTIAL" end of story.