Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am not digging that EU vintage card logo. The "Star Wars" on the same line has never been done before, and "Expanded Universe" being big on top and smaller on the bottom with a line in the middle doesn't work for my tastes.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT, having the SW logo on one line is how they do it on the ROTJ cards. But I agree that the EU design is pretty fugly.

Slicker, the vintage lines from 2004, 2006, and 2007 aren't the same as the current one. Those were limited, but these are the new basic line. It's been that way for over six months so I don't know why it's a surprise. There have been 43 figures released on the vintage card in 2010 and 2011 so far.

They look the same to me, JJL. They're on the same style card, marketed as Vintage, and look exactly the same.

It does come as a surprise since I don't even bother with SW anymore. It's really a shame that I don't since I've got well over $10,000 invested in it. I just can't keep up with all of this garbage anymore.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    JT, having the SW logo on one line is how they do it on the ROTJ cards. But I agree that the EU design is pretty fugly.
    Oh, you're right. How did I not notice that? But yeah, the EU text really doesn't look right.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.