Can anyone tell me what this is?

I've had this box for sometime now and I have no idea what it was used for. All I know is that it's for something from the Phantom Menace. Any help with this would be great. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0826.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	24549   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0824.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	24550   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0827.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	24551  

Looks like something a book or comic would come in.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

That's what it looks like, but I'm not sure of any TPM book or comic with those proportions. About how large is this thing?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

My first thought was some kind of CD boxed-set slip cover, but the proportions don't seem quite right. What are the actual dimensions of it?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    My first thought was some kind of CD boxed-set slip cover, but the proportions don't seem quite right. What are the actual dimensions of it?
    That was my thought as well. The window looks about right for a cd but it seems rather 'tall.'

Weren't there 30th Anniversary sets of the comic adapations of the 6 films? I think they were hardcovers, with these slips covers over. Perhaps...
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(