Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Indiana Jones 5?

I've never started a new thread so I hope I put this in the right place. Here goes nothing.... This morning I heard on the radio that Sean Connery has agreed to reprise his role as Henry Jones in the next movie. WTFreak?! Didn't they kill him off in The Crystal Skull? Has anyone else heard anything?

It could take place before the last movie. Remember that Temple of Doom took place before Raiders of the Lost Ark.
    Good trader(s): TheDarthVader...thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Maerj2000 View Post
    It could take place before the last movie. Remember that Temple of Doom took place before Raiders of the Lost Ark.
    Or it could be a flashback scene, like the first part of Last Crusade. We have no way of knowing yet how big this role is, he could be in the movie for all of 2 seconds.

Possibly Bigbarada. As far as take place before Crystal Skull I would doubt because I was under the impression that they want to pass the HAT to Shia Labeouf. Remember the last scene when he picks ups Indy's hat and puts it on, then Indy takes it away showing that he's not ready to pass it on yet.

A friend I work with thinks that when they talked about about Henry Jones Sr, that she didn't really think it was saying that he was dead. But I mentioned that they included Marcus in that bit and seeing that Denholm Elliott is dead (so he is definitely not returning)it gave that impression that both had past. She thinks they could write it as he was "lost"(those were Indy's words) and presumed dead and that Indy finds out that there is rumors that he is alive. But then its that rescue dad thing again like in Crusade. So who knows. Not that Lucas has ever changed characters histories or anything. I guess we'll see how it turns out.

If the torch is passed to Shia Labeouf then I'm done with the Indiana Jones franchise.

Still haven't seen the fourth one.

Still don't want to.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Still haven't seen the fourth one.

Still don't want to.
    I wish I could "un-see" it.

The fact that your comment is one of the most positive reviews I've read or heard, coupled with the presence of Shia LeBoof, is what makes me avoid it even now that it's on TBS (or is that TNT?) almost every week.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    The fact that your comment is one of the most positive reviews I've read or heard, coupled with the presence of Shia LeBoof, is what makes me avoid it even now that it's on TBS (or is that TNT?) almost every week.
    That movie tainted my view of the first three films and it will probably be a couple more years before I can watch Raiders, Temple of Doom, or Last Crusade without being reminded of the bitter disappointment of Crystal Skull.

I liked most of Crystal Skull. It doesn't come remotely close to the first 3 but it was still a fun flick.
    LaBeef does kinda suck, but it could've been worse.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!