Hybrid View

Star Wars Galaxy series 6

I got P3 (Chewbacca) and P2 (an awesome Yoda, on Dagobah, with his lightsaber) for this upcoming new set which should be shipping soon.

Of course, the promos say "Winter 2010" but they always get delayed.

I forget about these all the time. Guess it's time to start searching Target stores in the next few weeks.

Where'd you get those preview cards?
    "That's what Sheev said."

P3 was in an issue of Non Sport Update a few months ago, then I got P2 when I renewed my subscription last month.

I'm not sure where P1 is available but I'll look into it. I'm also not sure if they released anything beyond P3.

i think this time around I might spring for a box of the cards instead of getting individual packs. still do not have a complete set of Galaxy 4 or 5.

if i do I'd be willing to hook people up with the extras in trade.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    i think this time around I might spring for a box of the cards instead of getting individual packs. still do not have a complete set of Galaxy 4 or 5.

if i do I'd be willing to hook people up with the extras in trade.
    I may have some extras of SWG 4 or 5 myself. I like the brief chase (card pun intended) of getting insert cards in packs for a few tries, then I go for the complete set online somewhere.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Topps is notorious for saying a set would be released one date and then move it at least once or twice.

Missed out on the promo cards, but I can continue living.

In recent years, I've only bought one box, and it was the Empire 3D cards last year. Just don't have the extra $$$ like I used to. Besides, I know enough card collectors who will sell me a basic set for $5 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    I got P3 (Chewbacca) and P2 (an awesome Yoda, on Dagobah, with his lightsaber) for this upcoming new set which should be shipping soon.

Of course, the promos say "Winter 2010" but they always get delayed.
    I haven't bought any of the cards yet, but I did pick up a copy of Non-Sport Update with P2 in it. It is an awesome card.