Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    I got P3 (Chewbacca) and P2 (an awesome Yoda, on Dagobah, with his lightsaber) for this upcoming new set which should be shipping soon.

Of course, the promos say "Winter 2010" but they always get delayed.
    I haven't bought any of the cards yet, but I did pick up a copy of Non-Sport Update with P2 in it. It is an awesome card.

Finally picked up a complete set over the weekend. Very nice looking cards.

Bought another pack at Target the other day and got a bronze Greedo card.

New series 7 is out. I bought three packs, snagged two foil cards. Haven't had much of a chance to read the backs yet (still 7 per pack). I see a lot of Fett cards so far.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I bought one pack on Tuesday, and got a clear Vader card. Like the quality of the artwork. Didn't like paying $3.19 for a single pack.

I, too disliked that cost increase. I just bought the set, plus the really cool etched foil subset, online. Will be reading the card backs soon.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I bought two more packs (likely my last ones), and got a foil etched (already have all 6 in set, I beat the 1:6 odds on that one) and a clear cell (Sandtrooper #7), which doesn't show its odds on the wrapper back. But what did I read on the back? Read more.

Quote Originally Posted by Star Wars Galaxy 7 card wrapper
    Potential Canadian winners will be required to first correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question. Include on a 3 x 5 card the answer to the following skill-test question: 10 + 5 x 2 - 8 = ?
    That's not fair, is it, eh?

Were there any promo cards for this set? I checked ebay for pricing but didn't find anything listed.

A quick search of the Interwebs shows only a promo poster, but no cards. Etched foil and silver/bronze chase cards, plus the sketch ones of course. But it seems no promos, sorry.