Article: Toy Fair 2011 Welcomes Surge in International Buyers, Licensors and Entertai

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Thank you for your awesome coverage and all the work you put in for our benefit. I am very appreciative.

1. I think dumping the photos into one folder is fine initially, I look through them either way. However, it is nice to have them in order when you want to go back and check out specific items to look at. Maybe posting them all together at first and then sorting them out after the fair is over and time is not as pressing would be the best of both worlds. In the poll, I voted to have them broken down just for seachability.

2. Video is cool, but some things really don't require video. If there is some action feature involved with the toy, video would be a big plus. For instance, if they did a demo of transforming the new Republic Attack Shuttle from ship to play set, that is a video I'd watch. A video of the figures on the display is not needed.

3. The photos were great. I like being able to click on the specific photos that I want to see in more detail without having to wait for them all to load in the bigger size. With high speed internet it doesn't make a big difference, but at work where the computers are so slow, waiting for a bunch of high res photos to download can be excruciating.

Coverage was good, but so little in the way of Star Wars, and nobody seemed to bring a lot of Star Wars with them when they did, not even Hasbro.

I like some level of organization in the photos, but I don't actually like doing the work. The only problem with organizing the pics after dumping them is that their URLs change, so it's hard to share links.