Talking Where do you get your's?

I'm new and thought it was time I made myself heard.I been collecting since 95 with the re'release of the POTF line and I was just wandering were my other fellow Brit's got their figure's?Plus take a look at my Shaak Ti,got her today for a small fortune.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shaak ti.jpg  

Hi and welcome to Sir Steve's Guide nice to see another Brit, I would tell you where I get mine from but I don't know where abouts you're from, I get mine from a small shop in my home own but for all I know you could be from John O'Groats and there wouldn't be a point me telling you.

By the way I like your Shaak, Shaak Ti figure that is, few! I hope your going to be opening that! So where did you get it and how much was that small fortune?

Anyway welcome again
    Jek Porky.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Hi Jek,
    Got her off a friend who I've been getting my figure's from since 95.I paid the sum of 15 yes 15.He may be getting some this week which hopefully will be cheaper,15 was my limit she was just a little treat for myself you know.

That's about right for the preview figs from what I've seen. Net sites like Popcornlive, redpumpkin, and aboveandbeyonddirect are pretty good for figures. Shop arouns though, as prices vary from site to site.

I'm taking to trawling toy fairs for older stuff, although things do crop up. Forbidden Planet in London had a few 'skiff with free luke' s on the shelf a week ago for 45!

Can't wait to see if the big three (woolies, Argos, toys'r'us) pick up the clones figures soon!
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!

Here there n' every where
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

I pick up what I need locally, but I often use an online store that Jargo recommended, the toyshop.com. Try it if you've not, I ordered two figs at 6.40pm on Monday and got them 8.10am wednesday. And cheap too. Welcome btw.
    "I love democracy...I love the Republic." (sure you do Palpy....)