Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question is my english bad?

ive been geting pms from members of this sight that have comments on my speling, and have said taht i should read through my post before am post. this hurted i but tehn i realizd that my english myght not b the best. do youn think mine english is good, at least for a twelve yr old foreigner?

i would not like 2 b banned from this sight as stra wars is my favorite and the people hear are so funny and and smart
    sumtimes ppl make a war and why is for? i dno think war cool,
    *LIKE IF YOU AGREE*

Is it the greatest no? Do I have to slow down a bit to figure out what you are saying? Yes. Is it that big of a deal? No.

Quote Originally Posted by masterväder View Post
    i would not like 2 b banned from this sight as stra wars is my favorite and the people hear are so funny and and smart
    You don't have to worry about that. We would never ban someone because their English wasn't the best. Especially if it wasn't their native language. If it makes you feel any better I'm horrible at second languages and I've had the luxury of several years worth of classes on them (both in high school and college). Besides that, English is generally considered one of the hardest languages to learn if it isn't your native language. At least so I heard from others during my college days.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Taking a little bit of extra time to proofread your posts before submitting them might help.

It's "Star Wars," by the way, not "stra wars."
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Your English is fine, but your math might be off.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

You type English better than some American high school graduates do.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    You type English better than some American high school graduates do.
    Sadly true.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I'm not an English native speaker since I'm from Romania, but on some forums I encountered people who were not able to concede that someone else might not speak their language as well as they do. But this never happened here.
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Your English is better than my Finnish.
    Tommy, close your eyes.