Hybrid View

Nice! Hopefully it turns out to be pretty good since it was not originally designed for 3-D.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve View Post
    Nice! Hopefully it turns out to be pretty good since it was not originally designed for 3-D.

It wasn't originally made to be redone in 1997 either but they still mangled..err managed to do that. I had heard about this several years ago from Steve [Sansweet] and I was reluctant back then. If they release it on Blu-Ray in 3D I will jump on that. What about the 'live action' Star Wars TV series I had been hearing about?
    Christmas video clips 365 days a year - http://XmasDVD.com

I can't decide if I will go to see these in theaters or not. On the one hand, it's STAR WARS IN THE MOVIE THEATER! On the other . . . I can't see in 3D because I have no depth perception, so I'll be paying extera for a feature that I can't really enjoy. I'll also have the blu ray disks by then.

As a side issue, how do you read comments under news stories in full? All I see are the avitar icons, the person's name, and a reply button, so if I want to read comments, I have to hit reply so that i have a quote of what others have already said.

Can't wait to see the movies on the big screen again. Especially in 3-D.