Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Surprise!

Originally posted by billfremore
    Well nice to see nothing ever changes...

My biggest surprise had to be my 28th birthday which was the first one I had spent with my wife-to-be and she surprised me with the talking Darth Vader bank. It was the first time since I was a kid that anybody got me anything Star Wars related. It was also the first time somebody actually listened to what I really wanted.

Any wonder I'm marrying her? :bliss:
    that bank rocks!!! wherever i am living at the time since i got it, mine has always been the highest point in my room! one year at school, i had it on top of a dresser that had a big open space to put you tv in, which turned into a huge bass box for it... i would open my door, and turn on the bank and it would reverberate throughout the hall!!! that was awesome... i'm a dork...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Originally posted by darthvyn

that bank rocks!!! wherever i am living at the time since i got it, mine has always been the highest point in my room! one year at school, i had it on top of a dresser that had a big open space to put you tv in, which turned into a huge bass box for it... i would open my door, and turn on the bank and it would reverberate throughout the hall!!! that was awesome... i'm a dork...
    No, you're no more dorky than the rest of us here.
    You're not in Kansas anymore Darthvyn, you're among the dorky people now...
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Originally posted by Lambchops
    I wasn't trying to OUT anyone, just make the rest of you that kept replying with the ignorant pre-disposition feel stupid.
    Lambchops, please don't take this as a flame, because it's not, but
    I take exception to your suggestion of an "ignorant pre-disposition."
    Why did you automatically assume that
    I don't think anyone else noticed that you are fairy.
    Wth all due respect, what made you think that no one "noticed"?
    The reality is that most people here are respectful of whatever meaning "partner" may have, and we carry on from there.

I'm sorry, I know we're trying to get on with the thread, but I just wanted to illustrate that just because we don't post inquiries regarding sexual orientation does NOT classify us as having any ignorant predispostitions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember being in High School during the release of the Bend 'Ems figures. My sister was 2 years ahead of me, and one day while I was sick and absent from school, she stopped by Wal-Mart and bought a Yoda Bend 'Em figure for me. I thought that was so cool, she was 18 and had so many other things in her busy life that she could have been doing, but she thought of me and brought the little guy home for me.

And after she became a teacher, she had a habbit of buying me TPM pencils, erasers, notebooks, you know - school type stuff - while she readied for the school year.

God, I love her. :happy:

Originally posted by Caesar

Lambchops, please don't take this as a flame, because it's not, but
    I take exception to your suggestion of an "ignorant pre-disposition."
    Why did you automatically assume that

Wth all due respect, what made you think that no one "noticed"?
    The reality is that most people here are respectful of whatever meaning "partner" may have, and we carry on from there.

I'm sorry, I know we're trying to get on with the thread, but I just wanted to illustrate that just because we don't post inquiries regarding sexual orientation does NOT classify us as having any ignorant predispostitions.

==============================================
    God, I love her. :happy:
    I should probably not be posting this here as you have apparantly banned me, but what I was referring to was the three replies beneath it; stating things such as "you girlfirend is really cool...) (paraphrasing here), and other things, Im too lazy to go back to the previous pages and read them verbatim.

Im sick of this.

I am not even ***.

This all started as innocent fun, but now I can't sleep at night because this has gotten so far out of control. This will be my FINAL post.

I bid you all adieu. And remember, Yoda doesn't like a Hater.

Lambs

*lighting an incense stick and wafting round the calming scent. Putting a soothing CD on that will play whalesong and have a gentle background of tinkling tranquility. sitting on a Yoga mat to position myself in the Lotus position where I may meditate and calm my mind. Relaxing down, in tune with my surroundings and at peace with myself and the world about me....*

"Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........."

:happy:

LamBChops2k2 was begining to sound like the song that doesnt end yes it goes on and on my friend..some people started singing it not knowing what it was..and the'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesnt end yes it goes on and on my friend..some people started singing it not knowing what it was..and the'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesnt end yes it goes on and on my friend..some people started singing it not knowing what it was..and the'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesnt end yes it goes on and on my friend..some people started singing it not knowing what it was..and the'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesnt end yes it goes on and on my friend..some people started singing it not knowing what it was..and the'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesnt end yes it goes on and on my friend..some people started singing it not knowing what it was..and the'll continue singing it forever just because this is........slowly fade away.....

Please no one even respond to this childishness! He has probably dozens of IDs and just likes to start trivial arguments. Please just ignore it all!
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Originally posted by The Ghost of Jonna
    Please no one even respond to this childishness! He has probably dozens of IDs and just likes to start trivial arguments. Please just ignore it all!
    Amen, brother! Preach on!

Now if we could only get everyone do this.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

You should worry LBC! Lambikins has capitalised your initials in his post......

a-HA!

jeddah
    eVerlasTing

Originally posted by jeddah
    You should worry LBC! Lambikins has capitalised your initials in his post......

a-HA!

jeddah
    Very keen observation jeddah.

Pure coincidence I bet.

Did you get to see my response in this thread? Just curious, there is no rush

The Mothman Prophecies
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.