Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question did you ever watch Mystery Science Theater 3000

I love this show,2 robots and mike pokeing fun at moives,I think they should do some moives like starwars.if you watch this show too, drop a line.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

No one?
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

I watch it as much as I can. Sadly, that isn't much.

"Creamcicle?" Ahh... gotta love Manos...

I've always wanted to see them do Star Wars films on their show. The only episode I really watched involved some guy who got irradiated and started growing uncontrollably, it came out a few years ago. Some of the jokes those guys came up with get me laughing even today.

Do they make new episodes of MST3K?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

BigB, they haven't made new episodes for a couple years now. Comedy Central pulled the plug, but the show was rescued from hell by the Sci-Fi channel. The ratings were always good, but when new management came in at the Sci-Fi channel they axed the show. The shows props were sold at auction, and the gang went their seperate ways pretty much.

And Mike pales in comparison to the original host and series creator, Joel Hodgson. I have about 90% of the episodes recorded on VHS, and will probably next year start picking up some of the bootleg season sets, since they will never all be released on DVD, due to rights issues.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I was never interested in this show. Some friends were really into it, so I know it has some merit but for me the humorous parts were too far between.

I liked the show... Joel was a better host than Mike, but Mike was better looking.

BTW... nice freak pic of Ricky M with his eyes taken out. Yeek.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    BigB, they haven't made new episodes for a couple years now. Comedy Central pulled the plug, but the show was rescued from hell by the Sci-Fi channel. The ratings were always good, but when new management came in at the Sci-Fi channel they axed the show.

It is still on at 9am on Saturdays here in NJ.
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I remember when they were making fun of the moVIe Pumaman and they kept pronouncin it pewmay man.

or the Riding with Death episode about the guy that turns invisible. "I'm Ben Murphy..."

I have about 50 or so episodes taped (mostly the Sci-Fi stuff) and I've bought most of what they offered on VHS. i wish they could reach an agreement with all those movie companies where they release the movie version and the MST3K episode on the same disc and just split the earnings or whatever. it's not like those movies would see the light of day on DVD any other way...

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Mitchell

Joe Don Baker just screams of class!

http://www.fourhman.com/mitchell/
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"