Hybrid View

Article: Tarkin and Anakin Forge a Bond Escaping the Citadel in the Next New CLONE WA

Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

They're going to need a novel to iron out all the inconsistencies in Tarkin's backstory by the time they're finished. He's officially got more contradictions than Boba Fett can even dream of.

No contradictions, since the EU doesn't officially count.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Don't blame me, I didn't come up with the title, I just used what Lucasfilm sent. It's a really odd idea to have Tarkin and Anakin bond over their opinions that the Jedi aren't getting it done in the war.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    ...the Jedi aren't getting it done in the war.
    Please tell me an appearance by Larry the Cable Guy as an alien named Ma't-Er is in the works for next season.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Please tell me an appearance by Larry the Cable Guy as an alien named Ma't-Er is in the works for next season.
    Don't be ridiculous, that might entertain someone, and they just can't risk it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Don't blame me, I didn't come up with the title, I just used what Lucasfilm sent. It's a really odd idea to have Tarkin and Anakin bond over their opinions that the Jedi aren't getting it done in the war.
    Just tryin' to have some fun wif it.

I think it's good to see Anakin's early inclinations of his contrary opinions to the Jedi code. We saw some of that in AOTC, then in ROTS and how he was put in an impossible position by Palpatine and the Jedi till he broke. The Jedi should have seen that coming from such an unstable individual, but destiny took it's course.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"