Article: Chewie Joins the Fight in the 2-part Season Finale of CLONE WARS

Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Enjoyed this finale a lot. Great animation, gorgeous backgrounds, good action. A cool "Star Wars" bent on "The Most Dangerous Game" (it's even acknowledged in the fortune-cookie-saying opening: "Without humility, courage is a dangerous game.") Even generated a little emotion with Chewie's appearance, even if the moment was spoiled by a ham-fisted commercial break...looking forward to watching these uninterrupted on BR later this year...

One of my favorite moments came towards the end when the bounty hunter Sugi (from the 2nd season Kurosawa-esque episode "Bounty Hunters") made a brief, but crucial appearance...

So the Trandoshans are the "Predators" of the SW universe with a dash of Klingon, eh? It was fun...

Makes me really want to see Sideshow produce a 1:6 scale Bossk figure now!

This season's had it's ups and downs....it was bookended by some really good episodes and hit some snags with so many senate/non-war episodes in a row (although I really liked "Heroes On Both Sides" a lot) and then picked up steam with the last five episodes.

The level of animation (especially the backgrounds/environments & character movement/action) really jumped up several notches after the mid-season break...didn't care for the whole Maul-Wannabee & the Witches thing or the whole funky force-planet with the Renaissance Fair rejects, but there's no denying they were pretty to look at...

The season four tease looked promising...it'll be a long wait until fall...