Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    Looking forward to Bly...and yes, JT..I agree about IG-88's blade...should not have been the exclusive, considering it's "part" of the figure's appearance. Hate it when SS does that (remember Qui-Gon's poncho?). I put myself on the WL for IG's ex...if it happens, fine. If not...that's okay too. I'll post some shots of Bly here when he shows up my way...

Oh, and happy belated birthday, JT....
    Thanks JB!

Yeah, Sideshow can make some odd choices with exclusives, but this is the worst - we only see the character in 1 fashion, and the blade is part of it, so in that respect it's even worse than the poncho because that was on the character for only 1/3rd of his time on film.

I was looking forward to Bly as well, just shoved the cash into the bank yesterday, but he's delayed.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    ....I was looking forward to Bly as well, just shoved the cash into the bank yesterday, but he's delayed.
    Yeah, that was a surprise. As soon as I got the notice I sent SS a MO to cover the order (tryin' to give the plastic a rest LOL) only to get that second notice. Oh well...at least I've got him covered. Wonder what the delay is since a boxed picture already appeared on line? I wonder if that Bly that was on display at SDCC was a proto or a production model?

Ah well...hope that wait's not too long..