Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    I'm still working on how they fit the whole crew except for Aeryn into D'argo's ship. "Wrinkles" alone seems to take up most of the back.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Jonna
    Someone please tell me that last weeks episode was a repeat. I just could not get home early enough to watch it.

Originally posted by Jonna
    Someone please tell me that last weeks episode was a repeat. I just could not get home early enough to watch it.
    Nope, last weeks episode was new. Jule is back on board, with a new crewmember. Scorpious is with the crew now, though noone is trusting him. They had him chained up in pilots den while they were dealing with the current crisis. He even got a vote for being Moya's new Captain. Most likely by Jule, I think there is somthing going on there. I sense love in the air.

Don't miss this friday's episode, I changed my avatar and will likely change it twice a day in preperation for friday. Pa'u Zotah Zhaan is back somehow. I think it's just here as a spirit from the afterlife visiting the crew. Frankly I wish since she was a plant, that they would find a sprout or somthing growing in her old quarters and it happens to grow into her. I always loved her charecter, much better then her replacement, Jule.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Jonna
    Originally posted by JarJarBinks

Nope, last weeks episode was new. Jule . Scorpious is with the crew now, though noone is trusting him. They had him chained up in pilots den while they were dealing with the current crisis. He even got a vote for being Moya's new Captain. Most likely by Jule, I think there is somthing going on there. I sense love in the air.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Thanks! I knew about Scorpi from the week before., {Edited because of a mix up in names} From the really strange, trippy like commercials I have seen there is no way that I am missing this week.

Why in the world doesn't Sci-fi play the repeat on a different day? I mean, if you can't catch the 10:00 one you probably will not catch the 12:00 one either. Atleast, I can't.

Jool is NOT back on board. The new girl is the gravity-shifting Sikozu, an expert on leviathans who is very smart, can regrow lost limbs, and has little true loyalties to anybody - though Scorpius did win a little of that when he saved her life on the planet Arnessk where Jool stayed to study with the monks.

As for why Sci-Fi Channel can't play reruns on different days, it's because SFC is run by people who are trying to kill the network and turn it into the USA Channel's offshoot "Action Network".

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Jool is NOT back on board. The new girl is the gravity-shifting Sikozu, an expert on leviathans who is very smart, can regrow lost limbs, and has little true loyalties to anybody - though Scorpius did win a little of that when he saved her life on the planet Arnessk where Jool stayed to study with the monks.

As for why Sci-Fi Channel can't play reruns on different days, it's because SFC is run by people who are trying to kill the network and turn it into the USA Channel's offshoot "Action Network".
    My bad, I thought it was Jool. Serves me right for watching the series while your sick. Yeah your right that's that new chick. Why they are giving her a vote on who should be ship captain, and she just got there is a bit weird. So I wonder if they are going to soften Scorpious up to a likeable charecter, and then when he gets really popular get rid of him like they did Crais and Talyn.

So JT, what do you think of next weeks return of Pa'u Zotoh Zhaan? Anticiptating it as much as I? I really hated when they killed her off. They should have killed Chiana instead, I never really cared for her. Or killed Jool, but atleast she's gone for now, and Chiana has grown on me. I wonder how long Dar'go will be around, his story arc is pretty much wrapped up....so he's fair game to die or leave.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

It was weird that they gave Sikozu a vote, I hadn't thought of that though - she's such an obvious replacement for Jool (right down to the semi-royal past, red hair, and mysterious circumstances) that I guess I just accepted it.

I think Zhaan's return will be something in John's mind, something really more like a dream sequence. I think her departure really spoke a lot to how the show needed shaking up at that time, her character felt neccessary but really didn't add much at that point. Even D'argo seems to have more of a bond with the characters than Zhaan did by the end, and Virginia Hey seemed to really become annoyed with the role. I miss Stark more than I miss Zhaan, I know that's not a popular thing to say, but it's how it is.

Jonna
    I have a bit of a strange question. Have they ever mentioned the mating prosess of leviathans? Not being smart, just asking.

I've never watched Farscape...I've heard it's gotten awards, but from the commercials it looks pretty stupid.

Originally posted by DeadEye
    I've never watched Farscape...I've heard it's gotten awards, but from the commercials it looks pretty stupid.
    DeadEye, do you just go from thread to thread and post crap like this to tick people off? I'm starting to find it hard to believe the amount of things you haven't seen. If you don't have somthing constructive other then, "it looks stupid" to bring to the conversation, maybe you should consider not posting anything at all. No wonder you have such a high post count in such a short ammount of time.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks