Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Anyone catch Crichton's "Klaatu, Barada, Nikto" remark in the Aug. 2 ep.? Great to hear that little gem sneak out!
    -Bob
    I am blind to the value of this pain...

Yeah, and I love how he actually called the guy "Gort" before he said it! And he didn't even cough at the end, "Klaatu, barada, nic*cough*!"
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well, tonight's episode "A Prefect Murder", was possibly the most confusing, sloppy-looking episode I've ever seen from Farscape. I'm still a bit in shock at just how wasteful the first 20 minutes seemed, but then there was the bit about Chiana and prefect's son... only it was Sikozu and the prefect's son??? This one was just a mess, and then it seemed like except for Chi's problem at the end, this ep added NOTHING to the series at all.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Now this is not just because I have a very personal and philosophical interest in the space-time continum and wormhole theories, but that episode was the best of the season. Brilliant! I'll be there for the next showing.

PS Who the hell was playing Chiana for the whole episode?
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"