Hasrbo Has Been Letting the Ball drop Lately

I just boat a vintage star wars boba fett doll at an auction and what happened to the older, better stuff they usd to do? What happend to like Obi Wan and han solo dolls they used to make? I still have the han and chewie pack and they were mine favorite toys, but i havent even bothered opening the boba fett. any1 want it?
    sumtimes ppl make a war and why is for? i dno think war cool,
    *LIKE IF YOU AGREE*

Are you talking about the 12" figures? If so, then I think this thread belongs in the Hasbro: Modern Retired forum. The 12" line has been cancelled since 2005.

BTW, why did you buy the Boba Fett if you didn't really want it?

One thing you especially need to be careful about: the newer figures tend to more often have removable heads. They get into babies' mouths more easily, so keep that in mind if your sister is babysitting.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Chux, that sounds far too much like it actually happened. I'll cancel all my babysitting jobs right away.

But to address the issue of this thread, I'd say it's a money issue. Lesser quality plastic (since oil is getting expensive per-barrel again) means prices wouldn't have to rise as much (even though they have).

p.s. I now expect a Captain Rex With Ball Dropping Feature figure soon.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

oh man chuxter that is totally what has happened. my mother said that as a babe i swalloed the head of a padme amidala doll, and that they're still waiting on getting it back

and yes i measured it it is 12''. any1 feel like getting it? i could prolly give it for free, as long as you paid for the post momeny from Finaldnd.
    sumtimes ppl make a war and why is for? i dno think war cool,
    *LIKE IF YOU AGREE*

I think Hasbro cutting off communication with collectors is really dropping the ball. The Q&A's were good PR for Hasbro, even when they didn't always answer a question directly. Now with the Q&A's gone and little to no word from efx on upcoming products, it really makes me wonder whats going on. Is it as simple as them not wanting to bother with Q&A's, or is it something more, like dropping the whole SW line? I guess I'd rather they say what their going to do, and not just leave us wondering.

MV, I once read about a horrible case of child abuse where a guy smacked a baby for eating a Padme head. I hope that wasn't you.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

12"? Don't you meant 30.5 cm?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    12"? Don't you meant 30.5 cm?
    I don't think they're on the metric system over there in "Finaldnd."