Episode I Posters.

I'm looking for an Episode I Sneak Preview poster and a The Phantom Menace movie poster because the ones I've got are looking extremely tatty at the moment and I want some new ones for when I get the Episode II posters. So does anyone know where I can get them from?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Sorry I've just realised where I've posted this, could someone move it to the Episode I forum please?
    Sorry once more!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Well, it depends on what kind you want. Do you want a double sided version of them or a single sided version of them? I think the best place to get these would be on ebay. They aren't going for too much. The only problem is that you might have to pay for international shipping since you are in England.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Also I only have a bank card and on e-bay and most international sites you need a credit card, are there any sites that eaccept Solo cards, I think the're also known as switch.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Well you don't have to pay with a bank card or credit card through ebay. It is up to the seller how they decide to sell things. Most of the sellers accept checks or you could give them an international money order. Those should work. If you are interested in purchasing a poster on ebay I would suggest e-mailing the seller and asking them if they would ship it internationally, find out if they accept international bidders and work it out with them.

Yes but you have to be 18 to post on e-bay and I am only 16, and since I'm the only person in my house that knows how to use the internet I'm a bit f*cked.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Oh, I see now. Well then the next thing I would suggest is to have a friend that is 18 and a member of ebay to bid on one for you. You could then just pay him directly with cash or a check and the person could have it sent to his house and when it arrives he could give you a call to come over and get it. Or better yet your friend could give the seller your address so that it could arrive right to your door. I'm trying to think of as many posibilities as I can.

Originally posted by SithDroid
    I'm trying to think of as many posibilities as I can.
    Oh I know you are
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008