Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    Saw him once, couldn't afford it, never saw him again. Hoping I can get one. though I have a couple of the past ones made, I would still like to have at least one new GG.
    I know... right?

Now I'm totally convinced that I'm going to miss out on the new Wedge figure since they are only packing one per case and I'm sure some dumbbag is going to army build Wedge or something for some reason.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

The new one makes the old one look pretty lame. If you get a single new one, it won't be long before you'll want to replace all your old ones with the new mold.

I haven't seen a pig since before Christmas. I bought one and was amazed on Christmas morning to find out that my wife found two. I still want one one to have two holding the staff to "block" Luke. and the other two to hold the other weapons. I think bkusna has cleared out all the shelves of piggies here in OKC. Dang his hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_nav View Post
    I still want one one to have two holding the staff to "block" Luke. and the other two to hold the other weapons.
    Precisely why I would like to find two more piggies.

I saw him once around the last part of '10...bought 2 (1 to open, 1 for the carded VOTC collection). I wouldn't mind a couple more, but since all our area seems to keep getting is the DSE Luke wave along with a ton of Sandtroopers, chances are slim we'll see the next wave(s) up here. Collection this line's been tough to impossible...