Hybrid View

Red face Easter Eggs (the non-DVD variety)

This thread can focus on the candy and bunny aspects of the holiday known as Easter, so it doesn't end up getting closed.

Yesterday, the Easter gathering I was invited to had a pinata... of the Easter Bunny?!? Beating the creature that brings your candy and gifts? I didn't get it. But the hidden eggs lasted for a decent time (last one found? in the flagpole holder on the roof edge), especially since the ages ranged from about 3-10 years old. Best dinner food items? Scalloped potatoes, rolls, pasta salad, orange sherbet drink. Good time.

Other fun times out there?
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Happy Easter everyone, from a certain don't-call-me-a-bunny! May your painted eggs with Darth Maul patterns be as devilish as you want, and you find all the hidden UPCs in your Galactic Egg Hunt, too!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jaxxon[1].jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	26053  

So, what was YOUR Easter haul this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Happy Easter everyone, from a certain don't-call-me-a-bunny! May your painted eggs with Darth Maul patterns be as devilish as you want, and you find all the hidden UPCs in your Galactic Egg Hunt, too!
    Reminds me of Usagi from TMNT. Happy Easter, BCJ!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Reminds me of Usagi from TMNT.
    Jaxxon always reminded me more of Bucky O'Hare than Usagi.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

My niece and I on Saturday night made easter baskets for our family, filling plastic eggs with candy (she chose the fruit candies - spree and easter-themed sweetarts - while I chose the chocolates - m&m minis, Cadbury mini-eggs, See's foil milk chocolate eggs straight from the factory down the street), we started with various colored baskets and easter grass, made it into a bit of a factory experience, and had a dozen nice baskets. On easter my sister made a glazed spiral-cut ham, roasted asparagus and steamed green beans, and homemade garlic mashed potatoes, we had my cousin over with his fiance and her 2 kids who are like family to us, plus my mom and her husband, and my dad. We dyed about 60 eggs, had 4 different desserts for some reason (chocolate cake, cheesecake, banana cream pie, and homemade pink lemonade cake), and lively conversation. It was nice, a little stressful for my sister who was hosting, but everybody pitched in and it worked out for the most part. Unfortunately my other cousin and her son couldn't make it, nor could my cousin's own 2 children, but 10 was a good size, we had just enough places at the 2 tables.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.