Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    6 and 11 are the only ones I care about this time around. Did we lose some questions?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    That's too bad about ActionFigs getting cut (was it due to the ever-increasing number of participating sites?), but two is better than none, I suppose.

Also, I can guarantee every other site will ask why there are so many ROTS clones and sandtroopers out now, so thank you for not touching that one here.
    Yes, that seems to be why. They are cutting it down to only Star Wars-only sites at this point. There were over 30 sites participating at last pass, so it's not surprising, it's a lot to do. I still think 3 questions from only a few dedicated sites is a better way to go though.

Yeah, it's a silly question to ask, we've seen the answer to it countless times before, just worded differently.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    It really pains me to not vote for #11, but I'm interested to see how they react to the idea of updating Vader's TIE.
    Yeah, knocking it down to just 2 questions really makes this voting process so much more difficult. It's now a Sophie's Choice situation. I hope it doesn't harm participation.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Did we lose some questions?
    Absolutely yes, we had 5 questions out in October that never got answered. I decided not only not to re-add them as our new questions, but to make even more cuts to round 89 part 1's list as well. You can ask to have them re-added, but the game has changed, so I am going to be a bit tougher on these until we get the rhythm figured out again.

BTW, this is behind-the-scenes stuff, but I'm also going to be changing the way I tally the votes, moving from a simple HTML page to a spreadsheet, which will make it much easier for you guys to change votes.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

My votes are for 2 and 6.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    BTW, this is behind-the-scenes stuff, but I'm also going to be changing the way I tally the votes, moving from a simple HTML page to a spreadsheet, which will make it much easier for you guys to change votes.
    I figured all along you were using a spreadsheet and wondered why you said it was difficult to change votes. Thanks for the explanation, even though I never actually asked.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Remember, tomorrow is the day I send in the questions, in the evening, but don't wait too late.

Do you know how often questions will be submitted now and what their projected turnaround time is for answers? It wouldn't surprise me if they went down to quarterly, but I hope it's monthly.

Monthly is the current schedule, with the last one set for Dec 2nd. The July one is set for day 2 of Comic-Con, so I'll be sending that one in early, and I suspect we'll end up seeing Hasbro pull the plug on that round as they have every year for the last 5 years.