Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Although I haven't openly supported these questions with votes I 100% agree with it. However, looking at the offerings from our site, it seems that the questions are now just getting too whiny and picky about small details. I've been out of the game for almost a year but with these 9 questions it's looking like people are just searching for something to bi**h about and not necessarily upset with the current state of things.

That's just my opinion though...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Well, if you have a better question, throw it out there. It's not *****ing, in my opinion, so much as asking why things are the way they are. This site's questions have been specifically called out by Hasbro for being more insightful than other sites', which are almost always "when are we going to get [random figure]?" The "big" questions are almost always handled multiple times throughout a Q&A session, so things like distribution always get covered no matter what. These questions are obviously important to the people who asked them, and it's the only route to communicate directly with Hasbro outside of conventions. But that's why we have voting - to determine the best questions to be asked, as they can't all be winners. As for being too nitpicky, I feel that any opportunity to suggest to them ways to make their product better is worth taking, as almost no improvement is too small (like when we got them to change the A-wing pilot's helmet to the more accurate design a few years ago).

I love you, Slick (but why won't you return my calls anymore?), but I can't see how asking how they might handle a theoretical Cane Adiss figure, in light of the popularity and huge size, is complaining.

Maybe we can discuss it over a romantic candlelight dinner at Sizzler's? I'll even go dutch so you don't to pay for my buffet this time.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    The figure's run had 2 per case in one of wave 3's eleven revisions (or "ratios"). Also, it's a new tool, they're not likely to put it in Saga Legends where they get a buck less so soon. Rework the question to address those and I'll use it.
    The TVC Gamorrean Guard is an amazing figure! One of the best, if not THE best, Star Wars action figures that you have ever produced. However, the quality of the figure, combined with the fact that he's an army-builder and topped off with the fact that he was only shipped one per case in 10 of the 11 Wave 3 case revisions (of course, not all case revisions showed up in all areas, but that's a separate issue) and never carried forward into future waves, creates the "perfect storm" of a figure that is nearly impossible to find at retail. Many fans are frustrated that they have still never seen a single Gamorrean in stores and currently the figure can command a higher secondary market price than the real vintage Gamorrean from 28 years ago. We know that the ROTJ wave is supposed to be shipping again in 2011, but many fear that it will still not be enough to fill the demand for the pig guards. We understand that the figure is a completely new tool, so its inclusion in the Saga Legends line will have to wait for a bit, but is it a figure that you would consider for Saga Legends at some point? If so, how long would we have to wait?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    The TVC Gamorrean Guard is an amazing figure! One of the best, if not THE best, Star Wars action figures that you have ever produced. However, the quality of the figure, combined with the fact that he's an army-builder and topped off with the fact that he was only shipped one per case in 10 of the 11 Wave 3 case revisions (of course, not all case revisions showed up in all areas, but that's a separate issue) and never carried forward into future waves, creates the "perfect storm" of a figure that is nearly impossible to find at retail. Many fans are frustrated that they have still never seen a single Gamorrean in stores and currently the figure can command a higher secondary market price than the real vintage Gamorrean from 28 years ago. We know that the ROTJ wave is supposed to be shipping again in 2011, but many fear that it will still not be enough to fill the demand for the pig guards. We understand that the figure is a completely new tool, so its inclusion in the Saga Legends line will have to wait for a bit, but is it a figure that you would consider for Saga Legends at some point? If so, how long would we have to wait?

I vote for this question! Put this baby in the Legends line so we can buy him cheaper.

7 (force fx lightsabers) & pig question
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

I vote for 3 and 8. Where's the OTC Vehicle Love!?

Will you re release the fire Fighter battle droid ? When will the talz warrior Be shown? Will new vehicles from say like the phantom menace that have never been made before be made for the 3d movie release?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I have to agree as I hunted for this action figure in the tri-state area in New York City with my family (they are angry with me for that), and never found the Gamorrean Guard. I did find the rest of the ROTJ wave but not that figure. My vote is for BigB question and #9.

Also I agree with Mr. JabbaJohnL statement. The questions are refine before they are sent to Hasbro for answering and the purpose is to make things better or getting something new.