Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Question 10 added.

Keep in mind, I'm still in the process of moving to my new place, so I'm not going to have much time to check in. I'll try to make 2 passes a week at this thread to keep it up to date, but if you feel something needs addressing and I'm not being quick enough, please send me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    The TVC Gamorrean Guard is an amazing figure! One of the best, if not THE best, Star Wars action figures that you have ever produced. However, the quality of the figure, combined with the fact that he's an army-builder and topped off with the fact that he was only shipped one per case in 10 of the 11 Wave 3 case revisions (of course, not all case revisions showed up in all areas, but that's a separate issue) and never carried forward into future waves, creates the "perfect storm" of a figure that is nearly impossible to find at retail. Many fans are frustrated that they have still never seen a single Gamorrean in stores and currently the figure can command a higher secondary market price than the real vintage Gamorrean from 28 years ago. We know that the ROTJ wave is supposed to be shipping again in 2011, but many fear that it will still not be enough to fill the demand for the pig guards. We understand that the figure is a completely new tool, so its inclusion in the Saga Legends line will have to wait for a bit, but is it a figure that you would consider for Saga Legends at some point? If so, how long would we have to wait?
    I'll add this, but I did modify the end question, there's no question that they'll consider it for SL at SOME point. LMK if you have further changes to the question as I've modified it. And counted your vote.

Using the spreadsheet, it's easy enough for me to change if you don't want to do that (that was the problem before, using the HTML method ensured the questions were in line as best as possible with their online versions, but didn't track votes).

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I'd vote for BigB's question.

I might suggest also mentioning that the closed fist (and maybe the lack of the force pike) on the original figure made a lot of people see it as substandard even at the time, so it's one that those folks who army-built the original will likely want to upgrade.
    Your vote counted for #10, same goes for anybody who voiced their interest to vote before it was added: Neuro, Nav, Obi-Dad, and Darth Marco. And BB, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Will you re release the fire Fighter battle droid ? When will the talz warrior Be shown? Will new vehicles from say like the phantom menace that have never been made before be made for the 3d movie release?
    Question idea 1: No, we're not asking those sorts of questions anymore, too specific, not wide enough scope. Question idea 2: not asking it either, sort of thing they routinely don't answer, or don't answer satisfactorily. Question idea 2: give me some examples of what you mean and I'll decide then.

As to Slicker, I don't subscribe to how you view it, I see it as hopeful stuff, they like this product enough to care, but want to see things fixed, done better, so they can be the best possible and not harm the line.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

My votes for this round are 2 and 7.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    My votes for this round are 2 and 7.
    I vote for those as well.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I'll add this, but I did modify the end question, there's no question that they'll consider it for SL at SOME point. LMK if you have further changes to the question as I've modified it. And counted your vote.
    I guess I thought there was a chance that they wouldn't consider the Gamorrean "iconic" enough for inclusion in Saga Legends. Of course, to me they're one of the most iconic alien species in all of Star Wars; but I was 10 years old during the big media push for ROTJ and Gamorrean Guards were EVERYWHERE back then. However, maybe the generation growing up with the Prequels wouldn't necessarily see it that way. I think the question is just fine like it is, though, and on the off chance that Hasbro doesn't consider the Gamorrean to be Saga Legends material, then I'm sure they will mention that in their answer.

Thank you and also add in my vote for #3.

Counted.

The Gamorrean is Jabba's premiere army builder character, the only one in the palace, so I think it's a reasonable assumption.

Jt you just said specific figure questions like the fire fighting battle droid were to specific. if I give specific examples of phantom menace vehicles that would be too specific wouldn't it be ? Of course I mean the gungun sub pod racers the mtt and radiant 7 yahoo and whatever else I forgot. Now I wait for you to tell me that's too specific.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Counted.

The Gamorrean is Jabba's premiere army builder character, the only one in the palace, so I think it's a reasonable assumption.
    Jedtricks, remember what happens when you assume. This is Hasbro. Sometimes the need things spelled out.

And apparently I do too. Seeing that I can't spell "they" correctly. THEY need things spelled out for them.

I'd like to vote for question 10.

... Also, it's a new tool, they're not likely to put it in Saga Legends where they get a buck less so soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I guess I thought there was a chance that they wouldn't consider the Gamorrean "iconic" enough for inclusion in Saga Legends...
    The upcoming Saga Legends line is going to include the Spacetrooper BD58, which was initially released in the Toys-R-Us-Exclusive-Expanded-Universe-final-Legacy-Collection Wave 13. I am very glad that this figure is seeing a second release, but it "goes against the grain" of what we generally see in the Saga Legends line in that it is
    1. A new figure (2010 release)
    2. An Expanded Universe figure
    3. Not an "iconic" figure, though it does look like a regular stormtrooper on 'roids, which may appeal to kids (my 5 year old loves the 2 I got during its initial release)

In summary, if the Spacetrooper can be released as a Saga Legend, it seems that the Gamorrean Guard could be too.
    Last edited by sonofsokol; 05-10-2011 at 01:59 PM. Reason: added hyperlink