Question The Royal Wedding

My mom asked me to record this for her, but apparently I picked the "wrong" station (CBS) instead of her preferred commentators (ABC). Well, I can say I "watched" the thing, if you consider most of the time spent on level-4 fast-forward as watching. Coolest things? There was a camera shot looking down from above the altar area, and she said, "I like that one. I didn't know they had a bell cam. Wait; Bel-Cam Jos? Ha ha." And, I noticed that the title of one of the ministers put on the screen, "Very Rev." is a palindrome.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I wanted to watch The Sting last night for the first time, but Mrs Chux insisted on watching recaps on the computer (and corrupting our daughter with that pap) and complained the TV was too loud. I was indifferent to the wedding itself and irritated by the media coverage, but now I want to go poop in their bathtub because I didn't get to see my movie.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The Sting was that crossover movie about Jerry Seinfeld who can transform into a Beecepticon that fights to keep honey from taking over another planet, right? You didn't miss much; it is SO predictable and hack. And, so was the wedding.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega