Thread: Thor!

Thor!

Those of you making the pilgrimage to the cineplex this w/e to catch the mighty Thor...make sure you stay till the VERY end of the credits to catch what promises to be Marvel's best teaser yet.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I shall pass, as I've heard this movie has neither Beta Ray Bill nor Deep Roy.

(Just kidding. But I probably won't be able to see it in theaters.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I shall pass, as I've heard this movie has neither Beta Ray Bill nor Deep Roy.

(Just kidding. But I probably won't be able to see it in theaters.)
    So Beta Ray Bill IS in it? Sweet! Does Scuttlebutt appear, too?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I THORoughly enjoyed it!

Thought it was excellent. I was very pleased and look forward to the next Marvel flick.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I saw THOR this past weekend. We were sitting in the theater and they started up the projector and the sound was fine yet no picture. They kept trying to fix the problem but then finally they came out and told us the the projector was down. They then gave us the option of going to see the next available sceening and that one was a 3-D show. So we got to see it in 3-D without having to pay the extra money. Which I feel is a joke. The 3-D way okay. At least my eyes didn't hurt at the end. Natalie Portman was good in it. But I totally forgot about staying through the credits. Hopefully someone will put it on youtube.

Red face

"Thinking too much about theeing thith movie maketh my head Thor." - Thindy Brady.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**