Article: On May 4th, All Will Be Revealed...

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Using the fan-favorite "May the 4th be with you" to tell us what we already know about the Blu-Ray?

They're going to reveal the previously unseen nude scenes.

Just you wait until you see Admiral Ackbar in the buff.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I thought it was odd too but it comes from the official StarWars.com site...

I'm assuming it's something along the lines of telling us the bonus features. Maybe? Though it seems like they're making a fairly big deal about this, so it might be something else.

They intend to announce that each film will come with 3 different viewing options. The original theatrical release, the Special Editions, and the "May the Force be with You!" edition.

They've gone through and digitally animated the entire trilogies with clone wars animation.

So just what was revealed on the fourth? I forgot to go look. Anyone know if there is anything new?

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_nav View Post
    So just what was revealed on the fourth? I forgot to go look. Anyone know if there is anything new?
    I don't see anything listed that we don't already know, to be honest. If anyone can answer this I'd appreciate it.

Beast gives the run down of DVD contents in the other thread. AS you can see there's a good deal of content that hasn't been seen since the 70s and 80s (stuff I've never seen before) I also feel like they've done a great service by creating audio commentary to go with the films from archival interviews. I mean, good luck getting Harrison Ford to give commentary on the films now.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/showth...!!?p=749024#42
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.