View Poll Results: Will you be going to the Star Wars Celebration II?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

38 38.78%
  • No

46 46.94%
  • Unsure

14 14.29%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    No, with the price being more than doubled last time, I don't think its worth it. I have no interest in seeing, as Mandalorian Canidat said; "The puppeteer for Jabba's Tongue." I'm sure that interests a lot of fans, but not me.

I'm not a sci-fi con type of guy. Me, I prefer Anime conventions, which is exactly where I'll be in May.

I don't need another Luke X-Wing figure either. No matter what packaging or trinket it comes with.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Unhappy That's a negative....

Sure wish I could say I was going but I am not. Money seems to be an issue right now. My wife says it's either get the AOTC toys I want, or go to celebration II. I don't want to go alone and I'd much rather get the toys.

I too would like the celebration figure, so if anyone would like to pick up an extra............
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

It was only by strange coincident I that I was able to the first one. The time of year tends to by bad for me. So no I can't make it, but that ok as long the gang here does it great coverage.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Luckily, I live in Indiana. I hope to get as many Celelbration II figures as possible. The pople who are running it are very good. I know half of them. They were employees of Wizards before Hasbro bought them. They are the smae people who run Gen Con and all major tournaments in Indianapolis so this should be a very nice event. Cost is a little problem but since I live here I do not have to worry about plan tickets or gas to much.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

I must be nuts to go through this again! I thought I would learn from this first mistake(known to most as CelebrationI)
    However...There is a strange disturbance in the force telling me that I have to go again to this one.The thought of the exclusive figure is tempting,but hopefully not the only thing that is going to be there for the fans this time!
    If any of the promoters reads this....Please do the fans right this time.
    Was Yoda the result of a fornication between Kermit and Smurfette?

Originally posted by DahrJin
    Sure wish I could say I was going but I am not. Money seems to be an issue right now. My wife says it's either get the AOTC toys I want, or go to celebration II. I don't want to go alone and I'd much rather get the toys.

I too would like the celebration figure, so if anyone would like to pick up an extra............
    I can relate DahrJin!! I'm just happen to have some extra $ comming my way on April 11th so I will be able to get some AOTC figs. Without it I was SOL! I sure wish I was going to be there though!!! Sirsteve, bring a little of that magic back for the rest of us, k?
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Thumbs up celebration II

I'll be going...with my wife and 5-year old...even though Denver(Dagobah) almost ruined my marriage(the rain, the rain, the rain!) What I'm having a problem with are the additional expenses that seem to be cropping up...the additional fee for the concert, now the additional fee for autographs...where is my $75 going...and should I start refinancing my house???!!!
    jON THE jedi(married with padawan)

I say if it costs us $75 I think they should include a free autograph of your choice and/or free admission to the concert.

Cool Hey Sir Steve are we going to get to meet you?

I'll be there. I hope to see a whole bunch of cool stuff. Hey Sir Steve are you going to be there incognito? Or Are we going to get to meet you with the rest of the stars?