View Poll Results: Will you be going to the Star Wars Celebration II?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

38 38.78%
  • No

46 46.94%
  • Unsure

14 14.29%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Talking celebration II

i will be at the celebration! i am from indy so it is gonna be the shizzo!!! any one who wants to trade at the show just drop a line(rogue_12@prodigy.net). exclusive figures ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Originally posted by Yoda'sMaster
    where is celebration 2?
    Indianapolis
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've never understood why the celebration isn't out here in CA. It's always so far away. There should be some perk to living in the same state as Skywalker ranch . . .

Originally posted by mark2d2
    I've never understood why the celebration isn't out here in CA. It's always so far away. There should be some perk to living in the same state as Skywalker ranch . . .
    Some folks on the East Coast would find it too far, and I believe I heard somewhere that Wizards of the Coast had offices in Indianapolis, so it'd be like with the first celebration being in Denver run by the old Fan Club, who were also in Denver.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ok, 1st off, Id like to say hello as I am not a newbie to the site, but finally a registered trooper so I can post my takes...

I missed out on the Denver convention but dont plan to miss the Indy one. It should be a few hours drive there from St. Louis and I plan on taking my mother ( huge fan - dont laugh, besides shes driving most of the way.. ) and my son and nephew so they can see all the troopers and such. Im still coming to grips with my situtation as I have been unable to afford one of those Kick butt trooper costumes so I will stick with being a traitor and part of the Rebal Alliance as I strut my stuff in an X-Wing pilot Costume..
    I'd much rather defect to the Galactic Empire...
    Anyhow, I plan to soak in as much as possible in the one day I am there as I already have my pass and am now counting the days...
    as long as I dont have a bad motivator..

1 month 8 days 3 hours 23 minutes until 6:30pm on May 16th...

who cant wait any longer?

smo
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Hey!

I hope to see you all there. My flight leaves in about 6 hours.

Look for me at the Con wearing my SSG Celebration Badge.

It will say "Tycho" on it so you will know who I am.

Please don't hesitate to say hello.

On Friday at 11 am, I'll be at the Star Wars 'Girls who Kick' Show with Aayla Secura, Mara Jade, Aurra Sing, Bariss Ofee, Luminara, etc.

Then at Noon, I'll be going to the opening ceremony to see Rick McCallum and Hayden Christensen.

I hope I meet you all there! - and that you have a wonderful time!

will you guys be there Saturday as well? Will you guys have a booth set up? I hope the guys at the celebration dont get upset when they see the SSG badge is twice the size of the regular admission badge.. I will be in costume, razzing all the imperials to join the rebel alliance!

torn: do I watch Return of the Jedi on Fox tonight, or Game 1 of the 2nd round of NHL playoffs between the Blues and Detroit.. GO BLUES!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Steve and I will both be there all weekend. I don't have my schedule in front of me this second, but I know I'll be going to see Billy Dee Williams reunion with Lobot, and all 3 Fetts on stage at once *Young / Old Boba & Jango. I'll also be going to see Star Wars' first couple: Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru (Joel and Bonnie) on stage together, too.

Won't miss Carrie Fisher, either.

We won't have a boothe. We want to get out into the show and Steve wants to be able to cover the event for everyone who can't go.

We want to ask Hasbro the tough questions:

EU Figures? More Queens / Padme's? Why do you push the Reek's Wee-Wee?

And Rick McCallum must answer :

Why did you allow Greedo to shoot first?

What's up with the alternate dialogue tracks?

Are you going to put Jimmy Smits into Episode 4? WHY?

You can't do that while sitting behind a boothe. We meet our friends online or at conventions at the places where all Star Wars fans want to be. We don't make you come to us and miss out on anything else that's going on! SSG will be right where the action is Baby!

See you there. I'll be wearing the name tag: Tycho!

Long live Rogue Squadron. Long live the Alliance. Watch out 501st! You've got Incoming! Get ready to Rage!!!

just curious, as I had heard there would be booths set up for a few people, had to check if you guys would be one of them.

I know Im pumped and ready to get out there. My son is as well, I think the neighbors will be glad to see us gone for a day as think get disturbed at night when we are dualing with our lightsabers...

Enjoy the headstart, as we have two more days to wait.