Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    My local Kmart had a floor tag and an empty spot on the shelf. I asked if they had anymore and the computer said they had 2 on hand but couldn't find them. I guess I'll check back in a few days but if these are only 2 per case (and I assume that most Kmarts won't get more than a couple cases) even at $40 they may be tough to find in some areas.
    Same thing happened to me, called up a place, they said they had 2 in the computer and then the lady on the floor couldn't find them in the back at all.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Same thing happened to me, called up a place, they said they had 2 in the computer and then the lady on the floor couldn't find them in the back at all.
    Persistance paid off in the end, I went by about a week later and saw that the they had one left on the shelf. I figured right when I assumed that they employee would forget or lose my phone number....
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I found my b-wing yesterday! Totally cool...I love it!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.