Who Received "Sorry" E-Mail from TRU?

I'm just curious as to those that may have had their AT-ST order cancelled. I already know about those that received it. I want to hear from those who didn't or will not.

BTW, if you did get it and you want to get rid of the ewok, please email me at alecquaid@hotmail.com

Thanks!
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Your order was probably canceled because they took too many orders so they're canceling some of'em. Worry not, they'll be sitting at TRU soon enough.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Not to be concerned. I never placed an order for it and never intended to. I just found the discussion over it somewhat interesting. But I will get my hands on that ewok!!!
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Originally posted by Sidiously Darth
    Not to be concerned. I never placed an order for it and never intended to. I just found the discussion over it somewhat interesting. But I will get my hands on that ewok!!!
    You could always buy one, take the Paploo and sell the set to a collector that just wants another of the AT-ST's and Speederbike's but could care less about another Paploo. I am sure there is someone here that would take that kinda deal.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.