Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Celebration VI

Celebration vi badges...

I have it on very good authority that Celebration VI badges have started to hit the mailboxes up here in the Cleveland, Ohio area. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up so that you can be on the lookout for yours!

See you at the con!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Registered
    My pass arrived in the morning mail!

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    Well I'm going to this gig since I'm looooong overdue for a Celebration:

C1 - I knew about it but never considered going since I was in college at the time. I remember sitting outside TRU for the TPM Midnight Madness and some people showed up straight from the airport, saying they just flew in from Celebration and it was a blast.
    C2 - Indy is only about a 6 hour drive for me, so I should have gone...but honestly I didn't start getting into hardcore collecting SW autographs until August of that year, so I didn't think much about going.
    C3 - Absolutely NO valid reason I didn't attend; I absolutely should have made that trip!!!
    C4 - Eh, it wasn't too hard to pass on an L.A. trip (no offense).
    C5 - It would have been cool but the timing was bad for me since I got married that summer and we did our honeymoon on Maui along with 2 Chicago area conventions; just had too many trips lined up.
    C6 - It's finally time for me to actually attend one of these and that's a pretty cool guest list Official Pix put together (Mark Hamill and Warwick Davis will be the final 2 guests announced soon...)

JT, will you please re-consider and make the trip down there???
    JP, that sounds like a fun way to spend your birthday! Hopefully I'll bump into you there.
    JJL, same to you (except for the birthday part).
    Sorry bud, not only am I still financially recovering from SDCC, but Florida in August is just asking too much, and it ends a day or so before my birthday so I really don't want to be all jetlagged and burned out for that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Registered
    Did anyone else receive the Celebration store exclusive list with their badge? Someone in my local club received one but I didn't. No big deal. Wide variety of items up for sale. T-shirts are $30. Ouch!

I pre-ordered the Greedo character key.

I got my passes, and the recently released schedule is looking amazing. I need to go through and figure out what I want to see, but there's not going to be a dull moment!

I want to see pictures of the Celebration store items, but a lot of them sounded pretty awesome, if a little expensive.
    Got a question for Hasbro? Ask it here!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi

2-1B sent me a pic of his badge and it looks pretty cool, although I wonder, why is Yoda giving the finger?

That was actually a Yoda t-shirt, whereas the badge was the Elvis-Glasses-Wearing-Yoda deal.

Next Saturday I will be spending JimJam's birthday standing in line 4 hours waiting for Chewbacca to sign my Wookiee.

By the way, these new smilies are creepy. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    That was actually a Yoda t-shirt, whereas the badge was the Elvis-Glasses-Wearing-Yoda deal.
    Yes thats right, my bad.

Next Saturday I will be spending JimJam's birthday standing in line 4 hours waiting for Chewbacca to sign my Wookiee.
    Thanks? I thought you said that PM is tool?

Star tours was awesome today. The now 5 year old loved it, but said he was kind of scared sometimes. I thought it was really well done (and thanks to fast pass we waited a total of 3 minutes.) Not many droid heads left at tatooine traders except r2, r5, and r4 when I got here today (late.) Assume they're still restocking nightly so i don't want to hurt anyone's expectations.