Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Celebration VI

Met a lot of interesting folk, but no SSG folks. : (

Had a great time. Came home sleep deprieved, but it was still a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    I'm @ the panel right now. Purple and green striped shirt near front on right.
    Crap, I just saw this. Too bad we didn't meet up!

As nohagent said, I met him, and Steve and I worked on the coverage together. It was pretty busy start to finish - it seemed to fly by even faster than previous Celebrations did! Next time we'll have to plan something more concrete.

I can post more on it later - I have to get unpacked at the new apartment. Damn, it's been a busy couple of weeks!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I did meet Jedipartner while waiting in line to get my picture taken in the snowspeeder. I recognized him from some of the pictures he's posted here and think I scared him when I yelled his name since I don't think I've ever posted any of myself. Really nice guy though (sorry if I alarmed you JP.) I met a lot of people from all over the country and had a great time. I think it's something every Star Wars fan should do at least once.

I think it's something every Star Wars fan should do at least once.
    What? Go to a Celebration or scare jP?
    Glad to hear SSGers are meeting up. It's only right IMO: in some cases we've known each other for over a decade!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I did meet Jedipartner ...I scared him when I yelled his name...
    Did you yell out his SSG name or his real name?

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Did you yell out his SSG name or his real name?
    Real name, at least his real first name. I don't think I know his last name.

Will there be "Celebration VII" gear like "Blue Harvest," to throw off the scalpers and press? Should we open a whole new thread for Anaheim?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega