R.I.P. Tyler Wade Hamrick

My stepson lost his battle with his dehibilitating condtion. He was only 15, yet lived an extraordinary life. He met the likes of Pres. Bush, Buzz Aldrin & George Lucas. I achieved my dream thru him at CIII in Indianapolis...at the 1st Q&A with Mr. Lucas. Watching the Star Wars Saga without him will never be the same. He was an amazing kid, a superhero & the best Jedi padawan ever. He enjoyed Star Wars Weekends, participating in the Jedi Training Academy every time he visited. I took him to see the Special Editions when he was barely 1...he sat quiety, mezmerized...like so many of us. It clearly made a lasting impression. He had a collection in his room, just "like Daddy's." He is a bright light, a beacon in the heavens now. I will always remember his million dollar smile, and how he acted out his favorite Star Wars moment..."laugh it up, fuzzball." You can go to www.singletonfuneralhome.com & read about Tyler. The Force is with him, always...and with any of us who had the privilege of knowing him. Rest in peace.
    Last edited by jonthejedi; 06-16-2011 at 03:48 PM. Reason: sp.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Jon, I'm so sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you and your family.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Oh... I'm so sad to learn of this, Jon. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Lost to eternity far too soon. Most definitely...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Jon, my heart goes out to you and your family. Over the last year and a half I've lost both my parents, but as painful as that was it can't possibly compare to losing a child. It sounds like you guys had a lot of great times together. Try and focus on those, and hopefully it will make the next few weeks a little easier. If you ever need a nearby shoulder to cry on or someone to talk to just PM me. I'm only about a hour down the road.