Thread: Sarlacc Pit

Sarlacc Pit

Post your questions, comments about the diorama
    Sarlacc Pit

If you didn't look at the whole gallery of pics, you've probably missed the Sarlacc creature.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

i liked it, even though the other skiff was odd looking

Thumbs up Re: Sarlacc Pit

ACPin, really nice diorama indeed and nice beefed up “Skiff” and as all of you and your sons other LEGO Star Wars dioramas I like it a whole lot as it’s cool to see what others have created from their bricks so keep up the very excellent work you guys.

Kindest Regards,

Lars Olsson in Sundsvall, Sweden.
    R.J. (John Carpenter's The Thing) MacReady: Crazy Swedes...

Very cool and creative. I myself am a "pre-SE, no-beak sarlacc" chooser, but your "beak sarlacc" works pretty well. I tried to do something like this, but didn't get past the bigger skiff. However, I used a lot of Rock Raiders and UFO and Ninja bits to cobble together my skiff guards which was really cool.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Cool

We were gonna try and do a sail barge but didn't have enough pieces to do it. So we improvised and created a skiff that was just the right size to complement the diorama.

What you don't see in the pics is the foundation of the Sarlacc pit which was a tough going when we started.

Thanks for all your comments...
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster