Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Doubt there will be bay news until Toyfare. Both this line and the Marvel Superhero Squad line seem to only produce a few waves a year and so the gaps between new releases can feel interminable.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

TRU has 2 packs for $2.98 ...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP5346-1.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	24488
    and so I could resist adding to my Shadow Stormtrooper army!

Didn't even know they made the two handed storms in black. Are they new? Who else is in the wave?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Didn't even know they made the two handed storms in black. Are they new? Who else is in the wave?
    I just repainted the white ones I got for $1.50 each!

Great job on the customs, you had me fooled. They look factory good!

Well it looks like Galactic Heroes are finished. I wonder if we will ever see the AT-ST.....
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Despite the line being canceled, it would have been nice to get an update on the AT-ST. Even if the answer was, "Sorry folks, it just isn't going to happen" it would be better than not even acknowledging it at all.

Do the new playskool vehicles look like the GH versions?
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    Do the new playskool vehicles look like the GH versions?
    I think JT had said that the Playskool snowspeeder looked to be the same as the GH one but I haven't seen anything definitive. Though it would make a lot of sense instead of resculpting all that stuff.