Hybrid View

Updated Delta Squad - TRU Exclusive

TRU's Comic-Con press release shows a new five-pack featuring Delta Squad, seemingly using the upgraded body from a few years ago with more articulation, as well as a Geonosian Warrior. The top of the page states that they will be available at the TRU/Entertainment Earth Comic-Con booth as well as at toysrus.com, so hopefully it won't be too difficult to get. Sandtroopers also got a boxed photo of the set. I'm not sure how many people who already have the 2006 set will really be looking to upgrade, but we'll see. I might have preferred a set in the Clone Wars style given their brief appearance this season, but this is cool too.

I'm glad they decided to redo Delta Squad wit the new articulation and I'm really glad they're offering them as a set again instead of as individually carded figures. Unless the price is ridiculous (and it might be since it's a TRU exclusive) I'm going to get a set. Especially since I'm passing on the Revenge of the Jedi exclusive set, I'll have some money to spend that would have otherwise gone to the annual convention exclusive.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Had this in my cart this morning at TRU.com but they sold out before I could compete my check out! I hope this is just a temporary hiccup.... Anyone at SDCC seeing these things sell out there?

EDIT: Heard this was sold out at SDCC too. Anyone know if this will turn up again or am I out of luck?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.