Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Star Wars The Clone Wars Happy Meal Toys at McDonalds (US)

A heads up guys, a new Star Wars: The Clone Wars Happy Meal promo begins at McDonalds starting on July 8th. There are six toys total. Each of the toys appear to be identical to 6 of the 10 toys that were previously offered in the UK Star Wars promo from earlier of this year. They are:
    1. Anakin Skywalker's Lightsaber - blade lights up
    2. Mace Windu's Lightsaber - blade extends
    3. Yoda - "Jedi levitation" special effect
    4. AT-TE - wind-up walking action
    5. Yoda's Lightsaber - blade sound effects
    6. C-3PO - sticker keeper/bobble feature

Also be aware that this is another split gender promotion. Don't want to end up with the wrong toy. The boy's toys are Star Wars. The girl's toys are Strawberry Shortcake.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$(KGrHqQOKiYE3lCCOq3SBOB9WNDDZg~~_35.JPG 
Views:	843 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	25065
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

It's about time they made a Blueberry Muffin figure to complement ole Strawberry.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Somehow I just knew that the first reply to this thread would be about SS, rather than SW. When I get my 50-piece McNuggets and feel I need an appetizer to begin, I might pick up one (doubtful I'd try to complete the set). Yoda is probably the one I'd hope to get; I suppose.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I got both Anakin and Mace's lightsabers last night. So two down, four to go. Just a heads up Bel-Cam, the happy meal toy numbers should be exactly as I have them listed above. So Yoda should be in next week's case.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces

I was able to get Anakin's and Mace's lightsabers over the last couple of days. I am going to try to get the whole set, but I am not as motivated with these as I have been for previous SW Happy Meal Toys.

Got Yoda today, so I'm halfway there.

My kids got Yoda yesterday. Its a cool little toy. Bring on the AT-TE!

Got the AT-TE and C-3PO yesterday. Just one more to go.

Just got Yoda's lightsaber today, so my set is complete. The various McDonald's in my area seemed to blow through the entire set rather quick, but I believe this was supposed to be a three week promotion. So there should still be one week left (from today) for anyone still trying to collect these. Then next Friday its on to Smurfs.

Hmm... should my lunch today be from the drive-thru of the Golden Arches then?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega