Thread: Calendar Opened

Calendar Opened

We here at SSG keep trying to bring you features and sections you ask for. The new Calendar section is now opened! There are two types of events on the calendar: public events and private events.

Public events are entered by registered users and are viewable by anybody. Public events are for big events only and have to get approved by a staff member before they are displayed.

Private events can be entered and edited by any registered member, and are viewable only to the user who entered the event on the calendar. Private events enable you to use the calendar as your own personal online diary, entering engagements and events for any date you like. If you are a registered member, you can enter a new private event on the calendar here.

Enjoy this new section! We worked hard at customizing it to fit your needs!

Cool feature. Are planning to add the un-offocial release date for AotC or wait for the official release date is announced to add it?
    Last edited by master jedi; 08-26-2001 at 08:08 PM.

Isn't it 22 of May,2002 as some people worked out?
    Cool feature
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

Interesting. I will have to check that out. What stuff would go on that forum, coventions, shows, signings, stuff like that?
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

F.A.Q's...

Be sure to check out the Frequently Asked Questions...

Events like conventions, important release dates (official ones) and whatever else important will go in there.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Don't forget to add the date of The Big Move.
    I think we have a new record!!

This could quite possibly be the oldest thread ever dug up. You should've done a Discovery Channel special on it like those damn uncovering Egypt ones.

The last post before yours was made 26 days after this site started up. Very impressive.

*scampers off to find an older thread*
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Maybe one day Geraldo Rivera will dig these forums up on national TV, only to find ruins after we leave it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

"Who was this Caesar fellow, why did he love to wait years to comment on things, and what was with that hair?"
    Tommy, close your eyes.