Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hasbro's SDCC has been pretty disappointing this year. I wonder if they just weren't ready to go so they held off some stuff and are going to put something together for NY with the extra time.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

What, no mention of the sweet Batman panel with Adam West, Burt Ward, and Julie Newmar? Highlight of the Con right there.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    What, no mention of the sweet Batman panel with Adam West, Burt Ward, and Julie Newmar? Highlight of the Con right there.
    I was hoping they were announcing the Adam West 1960's Batman TV show on DVD .

Hasbro finally put new stuff out from their panel slideshow so check it out!

Nice updates. I'm glad to finally have the last Queen Amidala outfit (aside from her Senate shawl and orange handmaiden disguise, which was handled on Rabé already anyway). I like how Anakin comes with some training gear; I wonder if they will reuse his body for other new younglings. I'm also glad that the new Rex comes with his normal-sized backpack as well; that other one is honkin'.

Glad everyone is enjoying the coverage! What can we do in the future to make it even better?

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve View Post
    Glad everyone is enjoying the coverage! What can we do in the future to make it even better?
    I think the coverage has been great this year. Only let down was on Hasbro's end.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve View Post
    This site has the best coverage show after show. Thanks for your hard work!

Edit: I just tried to confirm my link and now it is sold out.

I just saw that HasbroToyShop has the Comic Con exclusive Revenge of the Jedi set up on the website...

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/star-wa...495&ST=SO&PG=1

Use code 'comic2011' for 10% off ComicCon exclusives (starts 7/26 and ends 7/31).