Hybrid View

Article: EE Lists TVC Wave 9

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

So, wave 8 consists of the 12 Revenge of the Jedi figures and exists in two case assortments (though Ackbar doesn't ship until this wave, and the only "new" figure there is the Rebel Commando with the different head). This means that the only new figures in this wave are Ponda Baba, Bastila Shan, and the Echo Base Trooper, which is a little disappointing since Darth Maul and Jar Jar were rumored to join them. Now I have to wonder what happened to the wave that was supposed to come before this one at Toy Fair, which had Aayla Secura, 501st Trooper, Dr. Evazan, Kithaba, and Nom Anor. Hopefully they just got rearranged. And I really hope we don't have to wait until October for waves 8 and 9 to ship.

I am really worried that new figures will get harder and harder to find as they keep shipping figures the collectors already bought. I really think the Vintage collection should be all new figures, not repacks on a vintage card and not the same figures over and over. I think it should be a collector line and if you miss a wave you better head to Ebay or hope it shows up in the Legacy line. That's just me.

I agree with Droid in part. I am not buying any repacked figures and the whole "Revenge" card scheme is completely lost on me. I differ in that, as an army builder, I do not mind carrying forward the trooper figures like the RFT to give people a better chance of finding the figures they want.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.