Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Funny, last time I had a tough time finding two I cared about, and this time I'm having a hard time settling on two.

That said, 8 & 9 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Funny, last time I had a tough time finding two I cared about, and this time I'm having a hard time settling on two.

That said, 8 & 9 for me.
    SDCC helped focus things, we've more than doubled the number of questions to vote on since then.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I want my second vote to go to 15.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Would it be too specific to ask:

"The final sequence of Revenge of the Sith is one of the most iconic in the saga. We've gotten figures of most of the characters from the finale over the years, but one is still missing: Owen Lars, wearing the same white outfit that Luke Skywalker wears in Episode IV. Given that this figure could probably be produced with a simple headswap between the existing Owen and any of the many Tatooine Lukes produced over the years, what are the chances, we might see him eventually?"

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    How is that any different from asking for every individual character to have a Super Articulated figure?
    I don't think you can super-articulate the Mouse Droid and Salacious Crumb is also too small for that to work. It'd make the latter figure too fragile.

*JediTricks scratches his head and wonders why Tycho gave a serious response to his rhetorical question that he would have seemed to have reasoned out*

Q: Why?

A: Tycho's just having fun - this is a kids' hobby site and we're overgrown kids afterall :P
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

We're inside 8 hours for voting in this round. Almost any new vote could sway what we ask this round, it is that close.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Would it be too specific to ask:

"The final sequence of Revenge of the Sith is one of the most iconic in the saga. We've gotten figures of most of the characters from the finale over the years, but one is still missing: Owen Lars, wearing the same white outfit that Luke Skywalker wears in Episode IV. Given that this figure could probably be produced with a simple headswap between the existing Owen and any of the many Tatooine Lukes produced over the years, what are the chances, we might see him eventually?"
    Yeah, that's pretty specific, haven't seen any real outcry for another prequel Owen either, so it doesn't have the "support factor" to get it past that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I don't think you can super-articulate the Mouse Droid and Salacious Crumb is also too small for that to work. It'd make the latter figure too fragile.

*JediTricks scratches his head and wonders why Tycho gave a serious response to his rhetorical question that he would have seemed to have reasoned out*

Q: Why?

A: Tycho's just having fun - this is a kids' hobby site and we're overgrown kids afterall :P
    This is just you wasting my time again though. This thread isn't a "fun" thread, it's a resource thread, it's work to me and the other folks who put in a lot of effort to make it operate. I'm going to have to go back to deleting your posts in here if this is the stuff you're going to pull.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

3 & 9 for me.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Thanks guys. Counted!