Article: SSG's Monthly Hasbro Q&A - July 22nd, 2011

Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The fact that they tell us there's good news about the Slave I on the way but saw/heard nothing about it at Comic Con is pretty disappointing. I guess we'll get the scoop in October at NYCC?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Just because we're not getting an ESB Slave I right this minute doesn't mean it's not coming at all. The new answers can be both direct and frustratingly vague. We had worked here to word our questions to address every aspect of the question under Derryl's time, and he responded in kind. Now Jeff seems to only address the larger point of the question without getting into any of the specifics. At least they'll be reshipping figures next year, though.