Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    So I have popped by a couple of Walmarts this weekend and have discovered that they all seem to have broken the street date with new Clone Wars and Movie Heroes figures on the shelves. I even found the New vehicle assortments with Anakin and Sebulba's Podracers and the titanium sets. However, neither store had the exclusive battle packs, figures, or the vulture droid nor did they have tags for them on the shelves. My thought is that if Walmart had these items in the back room they would be out already, no? They didn't care about the street date for anything else, so why these items? If that's the case, would it be a waste of time to go by tomorrow morning since I've already got all the Vintage and Movie heroes figures I want?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    So I have popped by a couple of Walmarts this weekend and have discovered that they all seem to have broken the street date with new Clone Wars and Movie Heroes figures on the shelves. I even found the New vehicle assortments with Anakin and Sebulba's Podracers and the titanium sets. However, neither store had the exclusive battle packs, figures, or the vulture droid nor did they have tags for them on the shelves. My thought is that if Walmart had these items in the back room they would be out already, no? They didn't care about the street date for anything else, so why these items? If that's the case, would it be a waste of time to go by tomorrow morning since I've already got all the Vintage and Movie heroes figures I want?
    JediTempleArchives reports that the Discover the Force figures and multipacks might not make it out for a few more days. People have already found the Vulture Droid, Dewback, and role-play Qui-Gon Ultimate FX lightsaber from the subline, so who knows.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Went to WM this morning upon opening, and sure enough, they had nothing but the Legends figure, and a lone Naboo Guard, along with a handful of the "Revenge" series figures. No sign of the exclusives, a lot of empty pegs, and me wondering if that Guard figure was a remnant of a single case going out early, or a return from someone who ordered a case online. Just gonna' have to keep checking to get Ric Olie - at least Mawhonic will be back out later on as a Vintage fig.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

I went to three Walmarts this morning and none of them had the exclusive range out for sale and there was nothing to indicate they had a special section where they would be going.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

They've had them at my Walmart for over a week now. I picked up Mawhonic just because he is so cool looking. Not really interested in the others.

From what I understand, with the exception of 2, most of these figures are going to be repackaged as non-exclusives in the Vintage Collection at the end of the year. I think only the astromech and Ric Olie aren't going to make it over to TVC.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    From what I understand, with the exception of 2, most of these figures are going to be repackaged as non-exclusives in the Vintage Collection at the end of the year. I think only the astromech and Ric Olie aren't going to make it over to TVC.
    You are correct, sir. And there is more discussion on this wave in the Movie Heroes section.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram