Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Exclamation THE CLONE WARS: Season 4

Here are a few SPOILERS, so don't read on if you want to be surprised!!
    • The clones will all have phase II armour in this season.
    • Rex doesn't like the new armour and crafts his own.
    • The Scubatroopers will be of an all-new design.
    • Rex begins to question orders and the Republic in general.
    • Katee Sackhoff will voice a female Mandalorian.
    • One of the Mon Cals will indeed be Captain Ackbar.
    • Lux Bonteri will be in at least one episode.
    • There is a battle between battle droids and the Nightsisters.
    • Savage Opress continues his training with his brother, Darth Maul, who has been "demoted" to merely a dark Force user.
    • Though it's not certain, Ahsoka's fate will be addressed by the end of the series.
    • The Beslisk Jedi is named General Krell.
    • The first three episodes are on Mon Calamari.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I only heard that Savage would be continuing his search for Maul, not that he has found him yet. Also, it's Lux Bonteri, not Rex, unless your accent is really thick.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I thought a lot of this information was quite interesting. Filoni said that the visuals are even better than last series. I'm hoping that we don't have any "Mortis trilogy" type clunkers and no more cafeteria tea poisoning episodes in the coming season.

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    I thought a lot of this information was quite interesting. Filoni said that the visuals are even better than last series. I'm hoping that we don't have any "Mortis trilogy" type clunkers and no more cafeteria tea poisoning episodes in the coming season.
    I'm pretty sure that Filoni said that the Mortis stuff was just the beginning and that there would be even more of that this season. yay.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Filoni said that the Mortis stuff was just the beginning and that there would be even more of that this season. yay.
    That's nowhere in the report that I got.

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    That's nowhere in the report that I got.
    theforce.net covered the panel with a live blog. You can view their round up here:
    http://www.theforce.net/topstory/sto...hts_139688.asp
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

"Like" does not mean "poorly executed as that one was". So-- there's hope.

Ahsoka should survive Order 66 with Rex's help - he disobeys the order.

She should confront an armored Darth Vader after ROTS takes place - and know who he is.

Of course Vader should try to tempt her to join him, but she'll refuse.

Vader will probably let her go and keep it secret from Palpatine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TYCHO'S PERSONAL WISH

In other news, Padme lived after ROTS. (Her death - the death of a strong woman and a leader - was done way too cheaply!)

Padme's parents knew she was still alive after the birth of the Empire. They identified the body of a dead handmaiden as their daughter. Padme used a body-double in the first 2 movies - Sabe and then Corde. Why not in ROTS?

Yoda knows. Obi-Wan does not. They feared Obi-Wan could reveal this ruse if he felt sympathy for his fallen apprentice in another confrontation with Vader, and that Darth Vader would pursue Padme relentlessly. At least this way, she could remain with one of her children - Leia. Also, with Obi-Wan NOT KNOWING, he wouldn't be very quick to refuse taking the infant Luke away, as Yoda needed him to do.

On Polis Masan, the birthing droids gave Padme a drug to simulate death, at Yoda's instruction. It fooled Obi-Wan and the droids were ordered to pronounce her dead. But Bail Organa knew, because he'd go on to hide Padme and fight a running battle against evil to protect her, even while serviing in the Imperial Senate as a presumed ally of Palpatine's.

Leia would be raised as an Organa so she could have a normal childhood and inherit Bail's seat in the Imperial Senate when she was older, so as to go on "making a difference" and oppose Palpatine when the time was right.

The charade becomes very dangerous and bounty hunters threaten to discover the truth. It costs Bail Organa the life of his wife, Breah, even. Darth Vader inadvertently does get involved and kills Padme afterall - this time by blowing up her ship - though he never knew his wife was a passenger - or even alive for that matter.

In the Expanded Universe, Leia remembers being raised by "aunts" after the death of her adopted mother (Breah). For a short time in her life, before Padme's true death, Leia might suspect that one of her aunts is actually her real mother.

"She was very beautiful, kind, but sad."

She remembers just feelings - images - like holos that R2D2 carries in his memory banks.

Defending Bail, Breah, Padme, and Leia, might be Ahsoka and Captain Rex.

Gee. I should be a writer. Oh wait....
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Ahsoka should survive Order 66 with Rex's help - he disobeys the order.

She should confront an armored Darth Vader after ROTS takes place - and know who he is.

Of course Vader should try to tempt her to join him, but she'll refuse.

Vader will probably let her go and keep it secret from Palpatine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TYCHO'S PERSONAL WISH

In other news, Padme lived after ROTS. (Her death - the death of a strong woman and a leader - was done way too cheaply!)

Padme's parents knew she was still alive after the birth of the Empire. They identified the body of a dead handmaiden as their daughter. Padme used a body-double in the first 2 movies - Sabe and then Corde. Why not in ROTS?

Yoda knows. Obi-Wan does not. They feared Obi-Wan could reveal this ruse if he felt sympathy for his fallen apprentice in another confrontation with Vader, and that Darth Vader would pursue Padme relentlessly. At least this way, she could remain with one of her children - Leia. Also, with Obi-Wan NOT KNOWING, he wouldn't be very quick to refuse taking the infant Luke away, as Yoda needed him to do.

On Polis Masan, the birthing droids gave Padme a drug to simulate death, at Yoda's instruction. It fooled Obi-Wan and the droids were ordered to pronounce her dead. But Bail Organa knew, because he'd go on to hide Padme and fight a running battle against evil to protect her, even while serviing in the Imperial Senate as a presumed ally of Palpatine's.

Leia would be raised as an Organa so she could have a normal childhood and inherit Bail's seat in the Imperial Senate when she was older, so as to go on "making a difference" and oppose Palpatine when the time was right.

The charade becomes very dangerous and bounty hunters threaten to discover the truth. It costs Bail Organa the life of his wife, Breah, even. Darth Vader inadvertently does get involved and kills Padme afterall - this time by blowing up her ship - though he never knew his wife was a passenger - or even alive for that matter.

In the Expanded Universe, Leia remembers being raised by "aunts" after the death of her adopted mother (Breah). For a short time in her life, before Padme's true death, Leia might suspect that one of her aunts is actually her real mother.

"She was very beautiful, kind, but sad."

She remembers just feelings - images - like holos that R2D2 carries in his memory banks.

Defending Bail, Breah, Padme, and Leia, might be Ahsoka and Captain Rex.

Gee. I should be a writer. Oh wait....
    That's actually not a bad idea and Padme's death being faked would be right in line with the original comic book inspirations for Star Wars.

Lucas could then make a movie that takes place between Episodes 3 and 4, starring Natalie Portman (if he can still afford her now that she's won an Oscar), filling in some of the gaps in the storyline.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

If you were among the fans who felt some of the first Season 3 episodes were too "talky," this one was action overload. I think it was a pretty good start to the next year. El Chuxter should like the Kit grin that seemed deliberate. I wanted to hear "It's a trap!" from the Captain, but alas, not really.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(