Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I wasn't posting the photo in an attempt to win any arguments, I was just posting it to show how much I like the figure. But now that I look at it, I can see how it could be interpreted that way. In any case, I have the episode in my iTunes library, so I can go through it frame by frame whenever I want. I still don't see this figure's shoulder shrug as an overexaggeration. I will probably never put Castas on the speeder bike that he came with as the figure is the only reason I purchased the set. However, maybe they should have given Castas a ball-jointed midsection to help correct for his shoulders.
    Oh, I see, you just wuv Castas, ok. I had to view a compilation video on Youtube to remind me of how Castas looked in motion, couldn't find any legal means of viewing the episode.

I haven't taken Castas off his bike since that first day I got him, so we are opposites there. A ball-jointed midsection would have been way better than a perma-shrug, I'd take that over the extra hinge in the hips if I was forced to lose something, the figure could be sculpted to ride the bike fine without that.

In any case, seeing photos of Castas at TF in February took me completely buy surprise as I thought the window for getting this figure made had come and gone. So I'm just glad to see him in the line even if he does have flaws. I don't really see myself buying too much more from the CW line until Hasbro gets around to making some of those Trandoshan hunters.
    All the dates at ToyFair were waaaaay off, everything that said March only hit now.

Dave Vennemeyer didn't say they were making those other Trandoshans, but when I asked which unpainted CW Trandoshan test shot was in his bag (not recognizing it as Bossk in the bag), he wasn't entirely sure which character it was with him without looking closer, which I took to mean they have more than one CW Trandoshan character being prototyped or test shot right now.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I picked up the Scout Speeder from Target for only $5.08!!!

Apparently the SKU got tied to the old DCPI for the old packaging vehicles + figure sets (like the Cad Bane speeder).
    Yeah, I mentioned that in the opening of this thread, I said "on clearance" instead of mentioning that mine was $4.78 because I wasn't sure what clearance prices others would find.

You are absolutely right, the SKU is locked into the old ones. Fine by me.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Oh, I see, you just wuv Castas, ok. I had to view a compilation video on Youtube to remind me of how Castas looked in motion, couldn't find any legal means of viewing the episode.
    I Castas. I actually bought the episodes involving Castas and Bossk off of iTunes for about $1.99 each. It's much better than buying the entire DVD set just for three episodes. Plus, I can watch them on my iPod.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Dave Vennemeyer didn't say they were making those other Trandoshans, but when I asked which unpainted CW Trandoshan test shot was in his bag (not recognizing it as Bossk in the bag), he wasn't entirely sure which character it was with him without looking closer, which I took to mean they have more than one CW Trandoshan character being prototyped or test shot right now.
    I really hope that we see some Trandoshan hunters in the CW line. I feel like there is no point in even continuing to collect the line or even watch the show if they are just going to keep introducing these awesome new characters with no chance of ever seeing them in action figure form.

Hasbro seemed to have shot the Trandoshan idea down in a previous Q&A, but maybe I need to recheck the wording to see if they left themselves some wiggle room. Now that I think about it, I believe the question was more about the Trandoshan hunting craft being made along with some Trandoshans. So maybe Hasbro was just shooting down expectations for the hovercraft vehicle (which I don't blame them for) and not for individual Trandoshan figures.