I have seen nothing new..............................

I have seen nothing new since I bought my kid Eeth Koth. Have seen nothing else of his wave or anything since. I feel like this is the last "red card wave" all over again. Is hasbro even putting out product or is it all going to their ebay affiliates so we can pay at least $20 a fig instead of $10 and pump money into the economy. Whatever is going on it sure feels quite depressing.

Most I've seen have been the Legends OT characters; I've seen virtually no new CW characters in plastic form.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I got the Eeth Koth wave three or four months ago, and haven't seen them since then aside from a lone Barriss at a Kohl's. With Target's reset, they're finally getting case assortments from a few ratios before this wave, so things are at least flowing again.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Nothing nada after the Eeth Koth wave, and I've been to a lot of towns all across the state. I think after the "back to school" stocking at retail is done we might see some new characters.

I did however finally receive my Sgt. Bric in the mail just a couple of days ago.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I saw a new wall on my drive home from Anaheim last night. I know it wasn't there a week ago, so it was most definitely new.