FX lightsabers & Solo Blaster

Does any have fx lightsaber, wanting to buy one (Kenobi's ROTS or ANH), just didnt know if the were legit. Also does anyone know where I could purchase replica Han Solo Blaster?

Can someone move this to Prop Replicas Please
    Last edited by soloforever; 08-03-2011 at 12:55 PM. Reason: wrong section

The FX sabers are awesome. Have a bunch of them myself. The only Kenobi FX saber is the one from ROTS. But it's a good one!

I'd check Ebay for Han Solo blaster replicas. There are some great custom made blasters and then there the official licenced versions made by Master Replicas -which are first rate! I own the Han ANH and ESB versions. There are some good deals to be found. Just be patient and on the lookout.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

The licensed Han blaster replicas are going for a lot of money these days on the aftermarket, as high as $900, and as such, there's a ton of non-licensed ones, resin and even paint jobs on top of Kenner and Rubies pieces. There's also a lot of the Master Replicas scaled replica version, 1/3rd scale.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.