Hybrid View

Free Star Wars figures from Hasbrotoyshop.com

I got an e-mail a little while ago about this. The link in the e-mail to "more details" wasn't working, but the following fine print was at the bottom of the message:
    Receive 1 Free STAR WARS Action Figure with any $10 STAR WARS purchase
    Receive 1 Free STAR WARS action figure with any STAR WARS purchase of $10 or more available only through the HasbroToyShop.com website. Figures may vary. Valid only while supplies last. Offer may expire without notice due to error, fraud or other unforeseen circumstances. Offer valid in U.S. only. Void where prohibited. Subject to terms and conditions of use and HasbroToyShop.com policies. Offer expires August 22, 2011 at 11:59 PM (ET). 2011 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
    So, if you were wondering what happened to all those Yarna d'al Gargan figures, maybe this is the answer....

My free figure is coming up as Star Wars The Legacy Collection Saga Legends - Obi-Wan Kenobi (episode 3). Just what I always wanted.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It's too bad they haven't had anything new on the site in months! Been checking back hopelessly looking for Wedge, and am surprised the Bespin Han wave hasn't been up yet, seeing as it's been in stores for over a month now.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"